1-Day Premium North West Coast Tour of Tasmania
Perfect for a group of between 4 to 8! Tasting our way through the region, including stops at Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, Spreyton Cider, Empress Craft Beer, Ghost Rock, and finally Red Brick Road Cider in Deloraine. This tour is aimed to please and we are excited to present this to you!
- A glass of raspberry sparkling at Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm
- Spreyton Cider - 6 samples of ciders and ginger beer as well as a drink in house or a stubbie to take away
- 5 craft beer tastings at Empress Craft Beer
- Gourmet lunch, 5 wine tastings and glass of wine at Ghost Rock Vineyard
- Tasting 6 products off the tap and a gin tasting on the gin bench including Still tasting and operating display at Red Brick Road Cider
- The tour price is for a minimum of 4 guests.
Book with flexibility
This package has recently been created due to the overwhelming demand to taste and explore the North West of Tasmania region. If we are being honest, this region may be the hidden gem on the Tassie map.
After collecting the group, we will head through to the Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm for a welcome glass of raspberry sparkling. The Raspberry Farm is located 40 minutes from Launceston and is a must-see in the Deloraine area. The shortstop at Christmas Hills will be the perfect way to start the tour!
Making our way further north-east, we head to the Latrobe region to visit Spreyton Cider. Spreyton Apple Cider is a blend of handpicked, tree-ripened Golden Delicious and Jonagold apples. This cider is refreshing and crisp, made to capture the essence of Tasmania. Ideal for all occasions, enjoy over ice. You will receive 6 samples of our ciders and ginger beer as well as a drink in house or a stubbie to take away.
The adventure continues through to the newly established Empress Craft Beer in Devonport. Beer from the North-West, Tasmania, interstate and overseas can be found at Empress, as well as ciders and a vast selection of spirits. The tour will include a selection of 5 tastings!